Bristol University Press Digital
Books and journals with global and social impact.
Bristol University Press Digital gives scholarly communities and practitioners access to research-based content that effects positive change in the world, addresses global social challenges and supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This new platform offers you instant access to Bristol University Press and Policy Press books, journal articles and collections from across the social sciences, and it is home to the new, non-profit, Open Access Global Social Challenges Journal.
Content is now available on the platform. If you are a current subscriber set up your TOC alerts and new article alerts for your journals.
Features and functionality
- Hundreds of books, thousands of journal articles and Open Access titles from Bristol University Press and Policy Press catalogue
- Uniquely curated, themed collections around the academic disciplines and global social challenges
- Home to our non-profit, Open Access Global Social Challenges Journal
- The only platform that allows you to search content by global social challenges, saving libraries time and resource in curating and maintaining collections
- Engaging design and ease of use for both readers and librarians
- Alert emails for new content and table of contents
- Altmetrics badges showcasing the attention and influence of the content
- Adhering to key industry standards for accessibility (WAGC 2.0) and reporting (COUNTER-compliant statistics).
By connecting you directly to research that addresses the global social challenges, Bristol University Press Digital will revolutionize the way scholarly communities search, experience and share content.