Announcing Bristol University Press Digital
Books and journals with global and social impact.
Bristol University Press Digital, launching in June 2022, gives scholarly communities and practitioners access to research-based content that effects positive change in the world, addresses global social challenges and supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This new platform offers you instant access to Bristol University Press and Policy Press books, journal articles and collections from across the social sciences, and it is home to the new, non-profit, Open Access Global Social Challenges Journal.
To receive news and updates about the platform, sign up to our newsletter here. Add your library's contact details in the form here to be amongst the first to hear about free trials to Bristol University Press Digital.
Content is now available on the platform. If you are a current subscriber set up your TOC alerts and new article alerts for your journals. To support the migration administration process for libraries, all content on the platform will be free to access until 6 June.
Features and functionality
- Access to 1400 books, 18 journals, and 60 Open Access titles from Bristol University Press and Policy Press catalogue
- Uniquely curated, themed collections around the academic disciplines and global social challenges
- Home to our non-profit, Open Access Global Social Challenges Journal
- The only platform that allows you to search content by global social challenges, saving libraries time and resource in curating and maintaining collections
- Engaging design and ease of use for both readers and librarians
- Alert emails for new article and table of contents
- Altmetrics badges showcasing the attention and influence of the content
- Adhering to key industry standards for accessibility (WAGC 2.0) and reporting (COUNTER-compliant statistics).
By connecting you directly to research that addresses the global social challenges, Bristol University Press Digital will revolutionize the way scholarly communities search, experience and share content.