Publishing with Purpose
Call for Special Issue proposals
Information for Special Issue Guest Editors
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Guest Editor of EJPG. EJPG is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes international, cutting-edge research in the broad field of politics and gender.
The Editors welcome proposals for Special Issues. The deadline for proposals is 28 February 2021.
Special Issue Proposals
Proposals should be no more than 5 pages in length and should contain the following:
- A title, clearly reflecting the content of the proposed special issue;
- A rationale: justification of the topic, description of the theme, coherence and overall contribution;
- Elaboration of how the issue fits within EJPG (see our aims and scope);
- A provisional table of contents;
- A detailed timetable for the review process;
- Abstracts of all the papers – a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 10 papers (500 words per abstract max.) including a clear question, approach/methods and the main take home message/finding/key contribution;
- Potential names for reviewers – 6 potential reviewers should be suggested for each paper; 3 of which are gender & politics scholars and 3 of which are “gender friendly” scholars;
- Bio notes (200 words max.) of all authors;
- Bio notes (250 words max.) of the guest editors – including past editorial experience.
The deadline for proposals is 28 February 2021. Interested parties can expect an answer within two weeks.
Proposals and any queries can be sent to the Journal Editors at: email@example.com