Publishing with a purpose
Welcome to our British Sociological Association conference virtual stand
This week is the British Sociological Association conference.
As part of this online conference, we have created a virtual space so that we can connect with everyone we would have met with in person. We are also offering 50% off all Sociology books and special discounts on personal journals subscriptions for BSA members - see details below.
Be sure to browse our Sociology journals, including Families, Relationships and Societies; Emotions and Society and the newly launching Global Social Challenges Journal and Work in the Global Economy. BSA members get special discounts on personal subscriptions.
If you’re at the BSA this week, don’t miss our events including:
- 13 April, 13:00 – 13:30 BST | Meet the Editors of Gender and Sociology Series
- 13 April, 14:00 – 14:30 BST | Book Launch of Race, Taste, Class and Cars by Yunis Alam and Meet the Editors of 21st Century Standpoints Series, published in association with BSA
- 14 April, 13:15- 13:45 BST | Meet the Editors and Authors of Sociology of Children and Families Series
- 15 April, 13.15 -13-45 BST | Meet the Editor of Global Migration and Social Change Series
- 15 April, 14:00 – 14:30 BST | Meet the Editors and Authors of Public Sociology Series
In memory of Emeritus Professor David Morgan, we are offering the EPUB edition of his book Snobbery, published with BSA, for free for the duration of the conference. Download your free eBook with the code SnobberyBSA21 by midnight on 15th of April at the checkout.